I love something with a little crunch, but am always looking for a healthy alternative to chips. These don’t replace cheesy poofs, but they meet the need for flavor and health!
- Kale – 1 bag
- Lemon – 1/2 squeezed
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp. or more
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbs.
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
- Sea Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF & line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread kale on baking trays.
- Combine ingredients 2 thru 6 in a bowl & mix well.
- Drizzle or brush onto kale.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges of kale begin to lightly brown.
You can eat as is or sprinkle on soups as a garnish.