I am constantly trying to find ways for my son to eat fruits and veggies. This has been a great recipe that not only has him asking for more, but my husband as well. My son thinks he is getting a treat, but little does he know it is full of good stuff! This makes about 36 muffins.
- Ripe Banana – 2 medium (about 1 c.)
- Cooked & Mashed Sweet Potato – 1 medium or large
- Creamy Peanut Butter – 1/2 c.
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tbs.
- Cinnamon – 1/2 Tbs.
- Eggs – 4
- Chocolate Chips – 3/4 c.
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a mini cupcake pan. Nonstick cooking spray works!
- Mash and mix ingredients 1 thru 5.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill the cupcake tins just shy of full.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Be sure to re-grease the pan between each batch!
One tip is to freeze all of your old bananas and defrost them when needed.