The days of cutting food into bite sized pieces are coming to an end at our dinner table. Whether it be ribs, sandwiches or chicken fingers, our toddler likes to grab and squeeze the object until it says mercy before nibbling on it. Sometimes, the object of his taste buds stays in his mouth and other times, it amazingly ends up plastered on the wall where it might go unnoticed for a week.
This is a great recipe that lets him enjoy the act of using “dippy, dippy” sauces. We’re OK with that, as long as it doesn’t end up on the lampshade. I need to cover the dining room in a clear plastic tarp.
- Preheat oven to 360ºF and coat baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Rinse & pat chicken dry and brush with honey mustard.
- Combine & mix items 3 thru 6 in a bowl.
- Roll chicken strips in breadcrumb mix & place in baking dish.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Turn each piece over and cook for 15 more minutes.
Leftovers are great chopped up in a salad or between two slices of bread for next day sandwiches!