Here’s a quick overnight breakfast prep idea to get you started on the right foot! Try this combination of yogurt, oats, peaches and nuts. Our little guy loves it for breakfast or as a snack. This recipe is for one serving.
- Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats – 1/4 c.
- Almond Milk – 2 Tbs.
- Cinnamon – a pinch or two
- Chia Seeds – 2 tsp.
- Peach Slices – 2 or 3 (I used frozen since they’re not in season)
- Greek Yogurt – 2 – 3 Tbs.
- Ground Pistachios – 1 tsp. (4 pistachios)
- Honey – drizzle (optional)
- Place 1 thru 4 in a container that has a lid and stir.
- Chop peach slices and layer on top of mixture & drizzle honey (optional).
- Layer yogurt on peaches, sprinkle pistachios on top, cover and refrigerate overnight.