Sometimes we’re in a rush for breakfast and prepare this a day or two before. It’s light and healthy! Our son does the happy dance every time I tell him we’re having yogurt with any kind of fruit.
- Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats – 1/4 c.
- Almond Milk – 2 Tbs.
- Ground Ginger – a pinch or two
- Chia Seeds – 2 tsp.
- Peach Slices – 2 or 3 (I used frozen since they’re not in season)
- Greek Yogurt – 2 – 3 Tbs.
- Place 1 thru 4 in a container that has a lid and stir.
- Chop peach slices and layer on top of mixture.
- Layer yogurt on peaches, cover and refrigerate overnight.
I sometimes eat this for an afternoon snack too.