This dish is versatile in that it can be served with a side of bread as a main dish or as a side to a fish or meat menu. It can also be served as soon as prepared or chilled for about 30 minutes. You can make it a savory dish by substituting the mint with oregano or thyme and adding a splash of balsamic or red wine vinegar.
Our little guy loves tomatoes and cucumbers, especially when he’s going through teething growing pains.
- Cherry Tomatoes – 1 c.
- Cucumber – 1 medium
- Feta Crumbles – 1/4 c.
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbs.
- Salt – a pinch or two
- Mint – 4 or so chopped leaves
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half or keep them whole.
- Cut cucumbers into quarters.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour or serve immediately.