Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes? Our 15 month old. After trying everything to get him to enjoy them, we figured out he likes them in a more hardened form. So, we came up with this little side dish. He can poke it with a fork or grab pieces with his toddler fingers. Win! Win!
- Lemon – 1/2 squeezed
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – 1 Tbs.
- Black Pepper – 2 Tsp.
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbs.
- Potatoes – 4 large diced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF & coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk items 1 thru 5 in small bowl and set aside.
- Wash, dry and dice potatoes. We like to leave the skin on – more vitamins!
- Coat potatoes with marinade and place into baking dish.
- Cook for 35 minutes & enjoy!
Goes great with steak, fish, or chicken!