Another family favorite that’s great for dinner and lunch while being easily portable. The sausage comes out juicy and the cheese is lightly crisped by the broiler. Serve with a side salad and watch the crowd go wild. This takes less than 25 minutes to make and is absolutely delicious!
- Italian Sausage Links – 3
- Olive Oil – 1 Tbs.
- Diced Red Onion – 1/2 c.
- Garlic Clove – 1
- Diced Green Pepper – 1
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil – 1/4 c.
- Condiments – like mustard or Piquillo Pepper & Quinoa Spread
- Munster Cheese – 3 slices (or any cheese)
- Boil Sausage for 15 minutes over medium heat and set aside.
- Place 2 thru 6 in pan and saute for 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Spread condiments of choice inside buns.
- Top with saute mixture and place cheese on top of that.
- Broil in pan for 5 minutes and serve.
Pin It & Share Modifications!