This is one of my favorite side dishes to bring to a potluck, BBQ, or just for lunches/dinners at home. This makes enough for the 3 of us to last for several meals, including packed lunches! My picky toddler loves to choose his favorite parts, such as the cheese and cucumber, but he still tries the other components.
- Frozen Edamame – 1 package (about 1½ c.)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1½ Tbs.
- Red Wine Vinegar -1½ Tbs.
- Oregano (minced) – 2 tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp.
- Chopped English Cucumber – 1 c.
- Sliced Kalamata Olives – 1/4 c.
- Crumbled Feta Cheese – 1/4 c.
- Bring saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add edamame & cook for until tender (between 3-6 minutes).
- Drain and rinse the edamame in cold water.
- Combine oil, vinegar, oregano, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add & mix in edamame, cucumber, olives & feta.