Honey, Spice & Everything Nice
This Gluten Free Honeyed Pecan Peach Bundt recipe was inspired by the aging peaches sitting on my counter and the upcoming 40th birthday celebration. Yes, I bought peaches out of season. I couldn’t help myself. These smelled divine! This turned out to be the perfect opportunity to give this gluten-free mix my sister introduced me to a try in my cookery. I can honestly say that it not only turned out pretty, but absolutely delicious. Our little guy kept saying, “Yum! Cuhhp Chhake!”
Gluten Free Honeyed Pecan Peach Bundt
This will provide 8 to 12 servings, depending how you cut the slices. Serve with some tea and you’re set!
- Gluten Free Waffle or Pancake Mix – 1.5 c.
- Baking Powder – 1.5 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Allspice – 1/4 tsp.
- Softened Butter (not melted) – 1 stick or 1/2 c. (click here for quick method)
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp. (or almond extract)
- Honey – 3 Tbs.
- Milk – 1.2 c.
- Eggs – 2
- Small Peaches – 2 (dice one and slice the other)
- Whole Pecans – 1/2 c. (or almonds)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray 8 in. bundt with non-stick spray.
- Begin to quickly soften butter while prepping the recipe by clicking on this sentence for the tip.
- Place 1 thru 4 in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Cut butter into 4 equal parts and add to dry mixture while on a low speed, one piece at a time.
- On medium speed, mix in items 6 thru 9 one at a time until well combined.
- Begin to layer the cake by first spreading out 1/4 c. pecans & the diced peach.
- Next pour 1/4 of batter and cover the peaches and pecans.
- Layer sliced peaches and remaining pecans.
- Pour remaining batter and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes on center rack. Test with a knife to make sure it comes out clean before removing from oven. Let cool and carefully remove cake from pan.
Pin for Later