Our son loves eggs when they’re mixed with different items. We make these on Sunday so we’re set for the week. You can use whatever you like for your veggies. Here’s one of our favorites.
If saving this for the week, I reheat in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. You could also make a big batch and freeze these to reheat later.
Another variation we enjoy is with sweet roasted peppers, feta or Gouda, and spinach ribbons.
- Large Eggs – 9
- Whole Milk – 3/4 c.
- Cheddar Cheese – 3/4 c.
- Chia Seeds – 1 Tbs. – feel free to add more
- Broccoli (Flowery Head) – 1/2 c.- shave the flowery heads off with a knife – be sure not to include stems
- Honey Smoked Turkey Deli Slices – 3 chopped slices
- Smoked Paprika – a few pinches
- Thyme – a few pinches
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat well.
- Coat nonstick tray with cooking spray.
- Fill each one 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool and store in fridge for the week.