Sometimes we’re in a rush for breakfast and prepare this a day or two before. It’s light and healthy! Our son’s favorite part is the “boo-bee”. Have fun substituting out the fruit for whatever you like and serve with a slice of peanut butter toast!
- Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats – 2 Tbs.
- Greek Yogurt – 4 Tbs.
- Almond Milk – 2 Tbs.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – 1 pinch
- Blueberries – 1 Tbs.
- Mint Leaf – 1
- Cinnamon or Cocoa – garnish
- Place 1 thru 4 in a container that has a lid and stir (or not).
- Add blueberries on top and garnish with mint and cinnamon/cocoa.
I sometimes eat this for an afternoon snack too.