Happy “First Day of Fall”, “Halloween”, “Pancake Tuesday”, “Shrove Day”, “Mardi Gras” and “Fat Tuesday”! Whichever holiday you’re celebrating, do it with these Blueberry Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pancakes. We enjoy these with some bacon and steaming coffee. Our little one will have steamed milk.
Hoping to add some extra protein to these cakes, we used the same mix for our Chocolate Pumpkin Power Muffins. The pancakes will have a little crisp to the edges and be fluffy throughout. It’s a great combo first thing in the morning! Wait…who says you can’t have breakfast for dinner?
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pancakes
These are so good, they don’t need syrup. The pumpkin and blueberries add a natural sweetness in every bite. We used frozen blueberries in the batter. There is no need to wait for them to thaw out.
- Eggs – 2
- Softened Cream Cheese – 4 oz.
- Sugar – 1/4 c.
- Canned Pumpkin – 1 can, 15 oz. (we use Libby’s 100% Pure Organic Pumpkin, 15 oz)
- Vanilla – 1 tsp.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – 1 tsp. (or cinnamon & nutmeg) – (we use Pumpkin Pie Spice By Penzeys Spices 1.0 oz 1/4 cup jar and Vietnamese Cinnamon Ground By Penzeys Spices .7 oz 1/4 cup jar)
- Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix – 1 c.
- Almond Milk – 1 c.
- Blueberries – 1/2 c.
- Place ingredients 1 – 8 in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir in blueberries
- Spoon 1/4 c. of mix into heated, greased pan. Flip when bubbles start to form and cook additional 2 minutes.
- Top with extra blueberries and serve with your favorite side of bacon or sausage.
Be sure to follow Our Cookery on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram for recipe updates and ideas. Let us know if you made these (including any adjustments) in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
Pin for later: