This post has affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the links, I may receive monetary compensation at no additional cost to you. Disclosure Statement.
Happy “Pancake Tuesday”, “Shrove Day”, “Mardi Gras” and “Fat Tuesday”! We enjoyed these blueberry cream cheese pumpkin pancakes with some bacon. We used the Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes, All Natural, Non GMO Protein Pancake, Flapjack and Waffle Mix, Buttermilk, 20 Ounce (Pack of 3) , so they have a good dose of protein. This recipe comes out with the pancakes have a little crisp to the edges and fluffy throughout. Delicious!
- Eggs – 2
- Softened Cream Cheese – 4 oz.
- Sugar – 1/4 c.
- Canned Pumpkin – 1 can, 15 oz. (we use Libby’s 100% Pure Organic Pumpkin, 15 oz)
- Vanilla – 1 tsp.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – 1 tsp. (or cinnamon & nutmeg) – (we use Pumpkin Pie Spice By Penzeys Spices 1.0 oz 1/4 cup jar and Vietnamese Cinnamon Ground By Penzeys Spices .7 oz 1/4 cup jar)
- Kodiak Protein Packed Flapjack & Waffle mix – 1 c. (we buy the above brand)
- Almond Milk – 1 c.
- Blueberries – 1/2 c.
- Place ingredients 1 – 8 in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir in blueberries
- Spoon 1/4 c. of mix into heated, greased pan. Flip when bubbles start to form.